Saturday, February 21, 2009

anna sui





























I first took a much larger photo of the beautiful display window in miss sui's manhattan store front in soho. later, as I walked by her shop again I noticed this particular corner of the window and was drawn to this face. it was a gray day outside and the warmth of the colors and light compelled me to snap this photo. I felt this would be perfect for today's warm theme. if you'd like to see some of anna sui's clothing designs, check out new york city daily photo herehow have you been staying warm this winter?

7 comments:

Pietro said...

What a charming display window! Very fine colors, shades and reflections.

bobbie said...

A delightful photo.

I have been staying warm, wrapped in a wonder, soft throw my son and his wife gave me for Christmas. No matter how high the heat is or what else I do, I am always cold these days, so it was the perfect gift.

mari said...

I LOVE Anna Sui's designs. So colorful, so whimsical. And I love her cosmetics, too, mostly because they come in such unusual packaging. Lucky you to have been in Soho and to her store!!!

Sherry said...

Pretty colors in that photo -- and warm.

A. said...

It is a very warming display. I can understand why you would feel drawn to it.

Janie said...

Looks like an interesting display, and I like the face.
Great reflection of a building in the glass, too.

Ming the Merciless said...

When I saw the photo, I knew it was from Anna Sui. Is that a lamp or a mannequin head? Regardless, it is a cute piece.

I've been piling tons of clothes on this winter to stay warm. My skin is dry and itchy. I can't wait for Spring to get here.