Saturday, February 9, 2013

miss america

Priscilla-and-Blizzard-Nemo


























there she is...miss america. I know, she is wearing her halloween sweater - only because it's nice and long and protects her belly fur from collecting clumps of snow. every time we have a big snowfall the tradition in our house is to shovel a path in the backyard that priscilla can run around in. half way into making her path I figured I'd stop and catch my breath for two seconds and take some pictures of her. would you believe she barked at me to continue shoveling her path? 


5 comments:

Lori Skoog said...

Could she be more adorable?

snowwhite said...

Oh, she is an angel!!
This year Nara has scarcely experienced snow falling. I am waiting for snow.
Have a great week!
keiko

E Wix said...

Very suitable outfit!
loved it.
I think you have more snow than us in the city!

christopher said...

A special treat indeed.

Kitty said...

oh my goodness!
There is nothing like a little dog with personality!!!

Give her a hug for me!!!

ps. thanks tons for your note. I've been so stressed lately. It came at the perfect time!!!