circus at the nassau coliseum



























very madmax 2, aka the road warrior...



Comments

Petrea Burchard said…
Hi Lily Hydrangea,
You're off to a great start! Congratulations. This is a really cool photo.

If you're interested, don't forget to go to the City Daily Photo blogger portal and register your blog.
http://citydailyphoto.com/portal/
It's a community of city daily photo bloggers (which Eric Tenin started), and it's a great way to get involved.

I know how you feel. I was inspired by Paris Daily Photo, too. I wish you a lot of luck. I've found Pasadena Daily Photo to be very rewarding.
dianasfaria.com said…
How nice of you-thank you Petrea! Funny you should be the first one as I have also enjoyed your blog.
I will be checking out the great info you have shared as well. thank you.
Petrea Burchard said…
It's my pleasure. I look forward to seeing more of Long Island.
nowriter said…
Wow, totally cool idea and great photos, too. You constantly amaze me.
Terre

Popular Posts