aliens among us


please click on photo to see tiny alien up close



I always get a kick out of the halloween decorations my neighbors display every year. if you look closely you can see what looks like the alien's parent sitting on a chair just to the left of this little guy. when I googled the words "aliens among us" I came across the most interesting sites. one of which that claims aliens are living on planet earth right now at this very moment, 4000 to be exact! according to the site,"...some living peaceably and others who have more sinister intentions" hmm, they don't sound much different than our fellow humans living among us!

Comments

Olivier said…
Amusant cet Alien, ils sont parmi nous ;o))
Anonymous said…
That's the first decoration I've seen like that. I'm going to see if I can find one. Included a link for interesting alien things for those that might find it interesting. PGma


http://www.unknowncountry.com/
bobbie said…
Ah yes. I see the parent when I enlarge the photo.
I think you're right about the humans.
Daryl said…
I love this! You live in a very creative neighborhood
luvmyboys said…
That's so funny! We have the same alien on our front lawn. Our neighbors were getting rid of him when they were moving and we adopted him. :-D
Pietro Brosio said…
Lily, maybe Aliens really are among us!

Popular Posts