Happy New Year and welcome back to Long Island Daily Photo..

I'm guessing like many people, I've spent the first weeks of 2019 decluttering. Everything from Christmas decorations to obsolete electronics, papers, clothing, furniture - basically everything I own is being seriously reconsidered in terms of its usefulness in my day to day existence. 
My photographs are a different story where I find them hands down non-negotiable territory.
 For me they are the most efficient way to document what I see experience and feel about the world around me. At least I thought I felt this way until I discovered thousands of photographs I haven't looked at in years, many of which are not all that inspiring. With this in mind I am looking back on the Terabyte of photos I have stored from almost a decade ago when I first started this blog. Perhaps I might find a few gems..
What "things" inspire you in your life?


Comments

William Kendall said…
That's a beautiful sky.

Popular Posts