a #flashbackFriday post...Getting ready for the weekend...




























Notice Priscilla's trance like state? I imagine her thinking how much she is enjoying the warm water as I pour it over her back. I always try and let her get a good soak in before I start washing her head. Once water is poured over her head, it's 'game over' and she is no longer enjoying her bath. I totally sympathize so I make sure to be gentle. This photo was taken a few weeks ago in between visits to her favorite groomer, & God only knows what goes on at the groomers. I pray for both they and she whenever Priscilla has a visit with them.

Comments

Lori Skoog said…
I love this sweet dog. Last week I tried to adopt a rescue Yorkie (Bentley). He came out for a visit and was just not ready to be placed (although he got along well with Phoebe). He ended up snapping at Gary once and twice at me. So adorable, but someone must have mistreated him in the past. Does not like or trust men and needs more time with his foster mom. I'd still love to have one.

Popular Posts