Priscilla is my " Best in Show"

Priscilla-the-Yorkie-and-The-Westminster-Kennel-Club-Dog-Show

I just woke up from trying to watch the state of the union address. Don't ask me why I thought I'd be able to stay awake for that. Fortunately I did dvr the Westminster Kennel Club show but I will have to save that for another night - but not before I leave you with this. I'm sorry, I know I just posted Priscilla last Saturday but I couldn't resist. She always looks like such a girly girl when she comes back from the groomer, which always cracks me up because she is such a tomboy. See those little wet paw prints? Those are there because she loves running through puddles. These pics were taken almost two weeks ago. If you saw how she looks today you wouldn't believe she is the same dog.


Priscilla-Watches-the-State-of-the-Union-on-TV

Comments

Daryl said…
do not ever apologize for sharing fotos of adorable Miss P ... she is definitely best in class ..

next time you do a Priscilla photo shoot .. bend down/crouch down to her level and shoot .. you will get such fabulous photos of her face you will be glad you did this .. even if your knees aren't
dianasfaria.com said…
yes! I know exactly what you mean Daryl!
& this type of shot has become my "battle of the century". I have a bunch of shots taken from the angle you describe, the problem is, they are all blurry - like most of the shots I have of Priscilla because believe it or not, most of the time she does not like having her picture taken. She runs away, she turns her back to me. & I don't even use a flash!
It really is a small miracle I ever get a clear photo of her. It reminds me of when I am trying to get a macro shot of a flower on a breezy day. I only seem to get lucky every once in a blue moon. but one thing is for sure, I do not plan on quitting! & thank you for being such a big Priscilla supporter too!
: ))
Alexa said…
I'm with Daryl—always happy to see Priscilla's cute little face (blurry or not)! And I love the pink hair bows. :~}
Lori Skoog said…
Priscilla would be my best in show!
Kitty said…
oh I love it!!!

Her paw prints are so precious.

Lucky you!!!
Anonymous said…
That's my baby, I bet she's the most photographed lady in America. PGma
Anonymous said…
Daryl, I did that and got great shots. Pgma
Anonymous said…
What a cutey-pie! Best show, indeed!

Popular Posts