soho, NY





































ok, I know this isn't long island, but I was away all day and felt I had to share this with you. hopefully there will be some bits of info that will be good for someone! this is in soho on grand street right off of west broadway in new york. I love the mint colored building in the background. today the sun was illuminating everything making the city look as if it was lit up from within. visiting manhattan on a sunny cool day is always a perfect time for a trip into the city. I took the long island railroad into manhattan with my son. we were lucky we found our favorite seat on the train that is in a little- almost enclosed cubby that sets you apart from all of the other passengers. It is a very private space that makes you feel like you are traveling in first class - despite the dirty windows.

Comments

Popular Posts