Sunday, August 9, 2009

sunday shadows


please click on photo to see more details



walking on the beach is one of my favorite things about living on long island. as long as I do not leave between 10 am and 2pm on a hot sunny weekend, I can get to the beach in less than twenty minutes by car. sometimes when circumstances force me to leave during those times, I get lucky anyway and the traffic isn't so bad. on another note, hopefully by the time you read this, I will be in rome, italy- either that or still on the airplane with great anticipation! I have scheduled all of my posts until I get back. I will try to check in as often as possible. have a great sunday everyone!

5 comments:

Alexa said...

What a lovely family of shadows! Trust you three are now casting your shadows all over the Eternal City.

bobbie said...

This is a really great shadow shot. Take lots more in Italy!

Sylvia K said...

What a great shadow shot, Lily! Just wonderful! Look forward to your pics from Italy!!

Have a great trip!
Sylvia

The Summer Kitchen Girls said...

Love your beach shot....any beach shot we love, really! Enjoy your time abroad!!

Pietro said...

Very lovely shadows image, Lily!