priscilla the footwarmer

Priscilla-Warming-Ian's-Feet


























priscilla sprang into action when she heard ian say his feet were cold but that didn't mean she wanted me to take her picture (see photo below). sorry for the picture quality but I just had to share her reaction to me snapping her photo as she did her good deed. poor thing, I really caught her off guard, the mili-second she saw me taking her picture she was not having it! thank goodness for priscilla, all things, considered ian is recovering quickly from his flu/pneumonia!


Priscilla-Being-Camera-Shy

Comments

Alexa said…
Priscilla has my total sympathy! (As does Ian—and you too, for that matter.)
Lori Skoog said…
I love this little girl!
Thérèse said…
Priscilla is such a good caregiver!
Kitty said…
ha!!!
There is nothing like being sick and having an animal comfort you, I think. Just knowing that they know you're not feeling well can be so healing.

I hope he recovers soon!
Daryl said…
she is such a cutie ... her ian wasnt well so she had to help but please no photos!!!!
Pat said…
Priscilla is definitely a sweetie. My dog also is camera shy; wonder why that is. When I am sick, though, she lies on my chest.
Priscilla looks adorable! How lovely she is.
I hope she recovers very soon!

Popular Posts