Fashion, Sex and Death at Left Bank Books

ian and I cracked up when we saw this label on the shelf at left bank books in greenwich village. we wondered if the shopkeeper meant the words to be in that order, telling a small story. I've posted about this bookstore before when it was at another venue. luckily we found them at their new location while walking through the village. there isn't a boring book in the place.
to share a part of your world or just see more of others, please go to "that's my world tuesday". a big thanks to klaus for hosting with his team of helpers, sandy, wren, and sylvia.

Comments

Pat said…
Ha, that's good. I took one in some bookstore in NYC that read '1/2 price philosophy'. The philosophy or the books? :)
Alexa said…
What can I say—story of my life. :~}
Seriously, this is great (I love this place too).
Sylvia K said…
What a great laugh to start my morning, Lily!! Thank you!! Sounds like my kind of store! Have a great week!

Sylvia
cloudbusting2 said…
Some things never go out of fashion.
Unknown said…
What a great chuckle!! It does sound like a mystery novel. BTW, thanks for dropping by. Hope to see you again.

Cheers!
Julie
Julie Magers Soulen Photography
alicesg said…
Good find on the funny label.
Wolynski said…
Love independent bookstores, although they're fast disappearing - good thing this one is still around.
Kitty said…
ha, I like the story concept. Someone's biography in three words.

I haven't been there. Looks like a cool place!
Anonymous said…
I really like your blog and i really appreciate the excellent quality content you are posting here for free for your online readers. thanks peace sandro

Popular Posts