V.I.P. and avanti furniture


























I know, she is a dog, but if she wasn't so hairy, she would easily be mistaken for a Very important person. she is so important she doesn't have the time to let the groomer dry her hair or finish cutting it for that matter. only god knows what the poor groomer endured trying to complete her job.
in other news, we had our first snow cover yesterday. this is what it looked like around 7:30am and though it's not noticeable in this photo, it was still flurrying outside. did you notice the V in avanti?
if you'd like to see other representations of the letter V, or if you'd like to add your own V representation please visit 'abc wednesday'.

Comments

Sylvia K said…
She's such a cutie, she's all I could look at! Definitely a true VIP!! Hope your week is going well, Lily!

Sylvia
Leslie: said…
Ah, what an adorable VIP!!! And yes I DID notice the V in Avanti! :D
~Cheryl said…
Your dog is a darling! Your post is Very creative! Keep warm.
Joanna said…
That is truly one lovely little dog. She does indeed look extremely confident in her personae.
Pat said…
You mean V.I.P. doesn't stand for VERY IMPORTANT POOCH?? I'd better not tell Bibi either. I love this portrait of Priscilla. I see she is doing better.
Channal said…
Ohh such a cutie... lovely dog! / Anna
VERY regal!
ROG, ABC Wednesday team
KaHolly said…
Does she know she's a dog?
Cheryl said…
She's adorable. I like that in a VIP.
Marlene said…
Priscilla is definitely a VIP - you can see her attitude in her picture. It is good to be back and have my computer up and running finally.
Shell Sherree said…
Aww, Priscilla ~ you are a mighty fine little poppet.
Alexa said…
Oh yes, very important—and very, very cute! I can tell she has you wrapped around her little paw.
Kitty said…
ha, what a look she is giving you! Ha!!!

Love your interpretation of the letter V. This is such a challenge, I'd fall apart if I tried.
She is adorable. And she is a VIP because she is loved.

Popular Posts