back to reality

























if the title of this post doesn't make any sense to you, please see yesterday's post. thankfully today the temperature is supposed to get a little warmer. and although I rather like this scene with the snow, I must admit I hope every last snowflake melts away completely.
now I feel like a scrooge.
to share a part of your world or just see more of others, please go to "that's my world tuesday". a big thanks to klaus for hosting with his team of helpers, sandy, wren, and sylvia.  

Comments

Sylvia K said…
Oh, I've been so grumpy about our weather and I know it's not nearly as bad as many of you are experiencing, but I am SO tired of gray, wet, gloomy! I really want to see SPRING! I do hope your week is off to a great start, Lily, and that you get some sunshine and lots of reasons to smile and even better, laugh out loud!

Sylvia
Kitty said…
haha. I don't blame you, Lily. I'm quite tired of the slush and snow and cold, myself. Especially wearing the same jacket over and over again. Yeesh!!

Stay warm, friend!
Pietro Brosio said…
I like this beautiful picture, Lily!
Pat said…
I love snow when I can enjoy it....not to drive in it....
Marlene said…
I feel for you, we have had lots of rain and gray but have been spared from lots of snow. Spring is going to be here soon, I just keep telling myself that.
maryt/theteach said…
I love this shot! I hope every last flake of snow disappears too! Happy My World Tuesday, Lily! :)
Kay L. Davies said…
Nifty photo. Reminds me of all the years we had a wood stove when I was young. I know more about wood fires than I care to any more!
But I sure did love your spring picture yesterday.
-- K

Kay, Alberta, Canada
An Unfittie's Guide to Adventurous Travel
Lesley said…
all that good firewood getting wet and frozen... so sad.
Daryl said…
I think I prefer yesterday
Virginia said…
Scenes like yours make me want some snow and then.......not so mcuh! :)
V

Popular Posts