this is what springtime looks like...




























I was looking through all of my photos from this last weekend, all of which had snow and ice in them, & I thought, no! I cannot bear (even the thought of) anything remotely related to snow this morning. I don't know about you, but at this point I am definitely suffering from snow fatigue! so, I searched through my archives and when I came upon this vision of loveliness, I thought, yes! there is hope! and it is only 56 days away!
plus there was some yellow in this photograph, making it a perfect candidate for celebrating all things yellow. so if you'd like a little light in your life, please head on over to drowsey monkey's mellow yellow monday meme and join in the fun.
happy monday everyone and please stay warm and mellow.

Comments

Marlene said…
Oh, yes, I'm counting days to springtime. I've had enough of snow since Nov. Pretty cool spring shot you got here.
Lori Skoog said…
What is it about this winter? Everyone is so sick of it...all over the country! 56 days sound pretty good.
Unknown said…
oh, i love all the green in this image, and a spot of yellow.:p

spring will be there before you know it.:p

http://savorthebite.blogspot.com/2011/01/mellow-yellow-monday-6.html
Kay L. Davies said…
Wonderful photo. That is definitely spring green. I'm glad you had some yellow in there to qualify for MYM, because the vision of spring is beautiful.
-- K

Kay, Alberta, Canada
An Unfittie's Guide to Adventurous Travel
Sylvia K said…
Terrific photo and just what I'm longing for!!! We haven't had the snow and our temps are not unbearable, but it is so dark and grim and gray and that does have a really depressing effect after so many weeks!! I'm SO ready for spring and these gorgeous colors! Hope you have a good week, Lily!

Sylvia
Chubskulit Rose said…
Beautiful photo!

My Mellow Yellow, hope you can drop by. Have a great week ahead!
Kim, USA said…
I am looking forward to that image. It does look fresh!! Happy Monday!
Street/Store signs
Thérèse said…
Long Life to past pictures!
Alexa said…
Definitely something to look forward to! I don't think we've seen the last of the snow, so it's good to be reminded like this. Hope you're keeping warm!
Daryl said…
56 days .. I can do that .. I can ... lovely post, thank you for the soft spring rain and green ...
Pietro Brosio said…
Nice green in this image. Spring is near!

Popular Posts