reflections of a taxi and yesterday's snow



























thankfully yesterday's snow didn't stick much. though you can see it covered some of this wall of snow I posted about here. most of it is hard as a rock since we had that bit of rain on monday which quickly turned it all to ice. isn't winter grand? at least the snow showers made all the ugly snow pretty again.
if you'd like to see more reflections or add your own to the mix, please check out james of newtown area photo's wonderful 'weekend reflections' meme. thanks james! 

Comments

Jim said…
A splash of colour in a grey day.
Sydney - City and Suburbs
Msb said…
That's funny. When I first looked at the photo I thought to myself that it was the same spot as the mound of snow you had shot the other day. Perhaps it was the shape of the tree that gave it away.

I love yellow in winter. The colors just pop out.
That school-bus-yellow just POPS in the snow!
Marlene said…
Love the yellow against the gray and white, very pretty.
Anonymous said…
This is an amazing capture, made all the better because of the vehicle’s bright colours. Well done! And thanks for this.

All the best, Boonie
Alexa said…
Nice! That snow looked serious coming down, but melted as soon as it hit the pavement. But, as you say, at least it made the huge piles of ugly gray stuff white again!
Kay L. Davies said…
That's the good thing about new snow, it cleans up our view of the landscape.
Today's snow is coming in fast, and at a sharp angle because of the wind. No fun.
Love the reflection of the taxi on the wet street. Nice photo.
-- K

Kay, Alberta, Canada
An Unfittie's Guide to Adventurous Travel
KaHolly said…
You see reflections everywhere!! I seldom think to look. What does that say about me?
Becky said…
I love refections in water. Great find!
Good catch on my reflection picture. The sign is at the end of our driveway, and tells that I have freah eggs for sale.
Have a restful week-end.
B.

Popular Posts