borgo argenina




















































just one view from borgo argenina, there are many beautiful views!
a bed and breakfast in the hamlet of chianti classico in the tuscany region that truly felt like home. borgo argenina is the place to stay if you want to really experience what it is like to live in the beautiful countryside of tuscany. my little family and I fell asleep to the crickets chirping and we woke up to the aroma of homemade coffee cake. we toured the surrounding villages and we would come back "home" to take an afternoon nap on the comfiest beds ever. we would sit on the patio in the morning and listen to the swallows sing and in the evening we'd come back again and watch the amazing view transform itself before us during that golden hour. thanks to elena, the woman who lovingly restored borgo argenina, we now have a memory that will stay in our hearts forever.if you would like to know more about borgo argenina, please go here.

Comments

Pat said…
I was planning on going to India this Christmas, but now I see Tuscany, which must be beautiful in any season.

Loved your description.
bobbie said…
So very beautiful!
Aren't European beds the most comfortable!? Why aren't ours like that?
Shell Sherree said…
Just like I imagined a B&B in Tuscany to Be. How picturesque ~ that's a beautiful way to experience it, Lily.
Daryl said…
I am as green as those gardens .. envying such an amazing holiday!
Babzy.B said…
It is such a lovely place :)
luvmyboys said…
What an amazing description to go with that lovely picture!
Anonymous said…
Nice of you to share your wonderful memories of a time in your life that will stay with you. PGma
mari said…
Okay, now I'm really upset that you didn't kidnap me and stuff me into your suitcase and take me with you. I saw that picture and...swoon. Lucky you.
Anonymous said…
Lucky, lucky, you!
What bliss.
Can you email me the details of where to get in touch with the owners.....you never know
(elizabethwix@hotmail.com)
my husband and I met in Florence and our daughte ris going to Tuscany tomorrow.
What an amazing vacation.
ps. I have moved my blog to typepad
all best wishes
Anonymous said…
Silly me!
I followed your links and got the details.
Thank you anyway!
Pietro Brosio said…
Very lovely landscape, Lily!
Pietro Brosio said…
So nice the house and the garden in the first shot too! (It hasn't displayed at once)
Alexa said…
Dio mio—che bello! What a wonderful part of your vacation—we really have to get together so you can tell me ALL about it. And your photos are fabulous, btw.

Popular Posts