see these clouds?


please click on photo to see landscape up close



they never seemed to get in the way of the sun. it always seemed like they were just sitting there on the sidelines looking pretty. my husband said they were put there for decoration. the above landscape was common place wherever we drove in tuscany. I never grew tired of looking at it. wouldn't it be neat to see this region in all of its seasons?

this post is a part of my world tuesday. to share a part of yours or just see more of others, please go here, thanks to klaus for hosting with his team of helpers, sandy, ivar, wren, fishing guy and louise

Comments

Wolynski said…
Didn't think it was Long Island. Boy, Tuscany is gorgeous - don't have the itch to travel that much any more, but Tuscany would get me out of the house. Lovely photo.
Pietro Brosio said…
Great view, Lily.
Clouds to decorate the landscape: it's amazing! :-)
Sylvia K said…
Fantastic, Lily! I love Tuscany!
And beautiful clouds as well! Doesn't get any better!

Have a great week!

Sylvia
Pat said…
Ah, Tuscany...to me, yet unknown. One day...your photos make me want to visit.
Daryl said…
I long to wander through Tuscany and Provence some day
Babzy.B said…
The landscape is beautiful , i would like to visit Toscany !
Janie said…
What a beautiful countryside. The clouds do look like sky decorations.
SandyCarlson said…
Thanks for taking me to Tuscany. And I thought this would be a dull Wednesday night!
Alexa said…
Have been crazed and not keeping up with your fabulous vacation, but how lovely to come back and see this! Let's just all move to Tuscany, what do you say?

Popular Posts