big changes in farmingdale


New-Village-Construction-in-Farmingdale



I can't say I'm happy about this. Actually this exact site in particular doesn't bother me but the construction site across the street located inside the train station's parking lot does. A huge building is being constructed there that seems too close to the train station. As of now, the roads surrounding the construction site are a complete mess making it very difficult for commuters to get back and forth to the train. My only hope is that in the end, the roads will be nicely redesigned improving traffic as well as pedestrian flow.
In other news, as you may have already noticed by this blue sky pictured above, the sun is out.


Comments

Pat said…
I hope it will look good in the end.
Alexa said…
Whose bad idea was this, I wonder. And where will the commuters park?

Popular Posts