back to school and work


please click on this photo to see greater detail of this school bus in transit.


this post is part of that's my world, a meme that takes place every tuesday.
yesterday was the first day back at school for most long island children after their holiday break. it was also back to work for many people who were lucky enough to have last friday off. I for one dreaded the thought of returning to my regular schedule. once the alarm went off I was unusually awake at six AM. it must have been the extra sleep I was getting the last few days! so, were you able to get a break from your regular routine?
please go here to check out other people's worlds from around our glorious planet.

Comments

Gattina said…
In Belgium too normal life started yesterday and unfortunately also came snow ! We didn't have that since about 7 years ! Of course traffic broke down and the whole country was in a mess !
Mamapippa ... said…
I have to get back to work next thursday, so I'm gonna enjoy these last days of 'peace' ...
Greetings from Belgium !
MmeBenaut said…
No rest for the wicked! Hard to get too much sleep with five cats to look after and feed, not to mention one husband :)
Very pleased that you're feeling rested though Lily.
luvmyboys said…
I needed a break after the break and am glad to get back to my regular routine! LOL!
imac said…
Great shot for showing "back to normal", lol. Being semi retired I had 4 days for Christmas and 4 days for the New Year.
Our children went back to school as well...and I was ready for them to go! :)

~Angie
www.thearthurclanphotos.blogspot.com
Louise said…
The worst thing about the holidays is returning to the regular, harrowing schedule!
Pietro Brosio said…
Very nice photo for representing the return to "normal life"!
Katney said…
Yes, I've had a break in my regular routine since I was laid off this summer.
antigoni said…
We have two days more to go to school. Great post!
Maria said…
Thank you for your visit on my blog! Well, here in Austria school starts again tomorrow (January 7), but I got back to work yesterday and today is a holiday. I had a long Christmas vacation this year, two weeks, and I enjoyed it very much!
Arija said…
in Australia our children are in the middle of their summer holidays.
At least you have proper heating in your schools.

Popular Posts