illumination


please click on photo to see greater detail.



our postal service often parks their trucks in our towns parking lot. it can be rather bothersome when you need a parking space and there are numerous empty spaces marked "reserve" for the post office. whatever the case may be, I thought the reflective signage looked kind of neat illuminated by my camera's flash.
this is just a small bit of my world. if you'd like to see other bits from all around the world, please go here. happy tuesday everyone!

Comments

Marites said…
it does look neat and yeah, that's a good warning sign too for those who can't see much in the dark:)
Unknown said…
Very clever capture!
chrome3d said…
It looks really great and it gives the feeling that they are fast and efficient, which I don´t know for sure.
bobbie said…
I love night shots. this is great.
soulbrush said…
oh yes very cool image.
Louise said…
I like the glow, and I know what you mean by "bothersome!"
Pietro Brosio said…
Lily, it's a great image. Beautiful the light effect in the night.
Janie said…
That does make an interesting photo. The reflected light makes such an unusual image.
Anonymous said…
I never noticed the reflective lines on the trucks. I'll have to check to see if the trucks here have them.

Paz

Popular Posts