On the Waterfront




























I haven't been to Sea Cliff in ages. I remember visiting a great Aunt Louise who lived in the town years ago. Recently my parents & I drove by her old place to see if it was as charming and quaint as I remembered. It was, and though I didn't get a good picture of my aunt's old house, I did find this interesting scene just around the corner from it. I found this article when I googled Sea Cliff power plant. In short, Karin Barnaby of Sea Cliff started a petition to try and save this historic sight for lots of good reasons.  I urge you to go to this page and read about them here. Ms. Barnaby makes a very good case for why this landmark should be saved. Please sign the petition if you agree.


Comments

Thérèse said…
Not easy to determine each wire's responsability. Now I am going to visit the links...
Tanya Breese said…
okey doke, off to visit your links!
Tanya Breese said…
and i signed the petition :)
Pat said…
I like the lines in this photo and how the orange sign echos them.

Popular Posts