nudity no more at lighthouse beach

Nudity-Ban-at-Lighhouse-Beach




























lighthouse beach will no longer allow nude sunbathing as recently reported in the ny times. I was there last march walking the shoreline of this beautiful beach early one chilly morning, a morning that was much too cold for nudity. the last time I was there before last march was the first time I discovered it was a nude beach when I passed some old timer (literally) hanging out in all his nude glory! you can see another view of the beach from the lighthouse here.


Comments

Thérèse said…
Then you will probably see less curious visitors :-)
Alexa said…
I actually do know some people who will be disappointed—but I'm not one of them (it's hard enough going public in a bathing suit)!
Daryl said…
what a pristine beach .. so nice without nudity
kay nuthatch said…
Great shot! I love visiting the beach off season, too. Any season is beach season, far as I'm concerned. :-)
Anonymous said…
This was a great beach . With singles , couples and families mixing quite nicely. Bad behavior has never really been a problem . The beach ambassadors did a great job of keeping an eye on things. Occasionally I have seem people masterbating and shitting in the dunes. The NPS should go after those people and not punish the law abiding nudists.

Popular Posts