Sunday, March 3, 2013

nudity no more at lighthouse beach

Nudity-Ban-at-Lighhouse-Beach




























lighthouse beach will no longer allow nude sunbathing as recently reported in the ny times. I was there last march walking the shoreline of this beautiful beach early one chilly morning, a morning that was much too cold for nudity. the last time I was there before last march was the first time I discovered it was a nude beach when I passed some old timer (literally) hanging out in all his nude glory! you can see another view of the beach from the lighthouse here.


5 comments:

Thérèse said...

Then you will probably see less curious visitors :-)

Alexa said...

I actually do know some people who will be disappointed—but I'm not one of them (it's hard enough going public in a bathing suit)!

Daryl said...

what a pristine beach .. so nice without nudity

kay nuthatch said...

Great shot! I love visiting the beach off season, too. Any season is beach season, far as I'm concerned. :-)

Anonymous said...

This was a great beach . With singles , couples and families mixing quite nicely. Bad behavior has never really been a problem . The beach ambassadors did a great job of keeping an eye on things. Occasionally I have seem people masterbating and shitting in the dunes. The NPS should go after those people and not punish the law abiding nudists.