Cherry Pie and Homemade Ice Cream

Cherry-Pie-and-Homemade-Ice Cream



























I don't know what it was about this year's cherries, but six out of the seven pies I made this season came out awesome! The bright red you see in this picture is pure unadulterated goodness. Well, except for the sugar, almond extract, tapioca and lemon juice of course! Normally I make two or three pies at the most but there were thousands of cherries this year and if I had the time, I could have picked even more. If you've ever been as challenged trying to make a pie crust as I have, I will be posting a no fail very easy pie crust recipe later today. Oh, and now that the cherries are gone, I'd like to learn how to make a coconut cream pie. I'll keep you posted.

Ok, here it is! and believe me when I say, this recipe is easy! A little tip, when you lay the crust into the pie pan, don't be afraid to push it down into the pan. This helps the crust stick to the bottom  allowing you to pull the wax paper up and away from it - leaving the crust all snug and stuck to the bottom of the pan.
Best-Pie-Crust-Recipe-For-Cherry-Pie


Comments

Popular Posts