Saturday, September 14, 2013

hello super lucky cat

Hello-Kitty/Super-Lucky-Cat-in-Greenwich-Village



























in case it isn't obvious, I'll go ahead and point out the reflections. the weird white shape in front of the cat is the front of a car and then glimpses of the brick and windows are the building across the street. I used to live in that building in greenwich village. every once in awhile I like to walk down that street and relive old happy memories. for more interesting reflections, please visit jame's weekend reflections.


7 comments:

Viera said...

Great windows reflection...lovely photo...

'Tsuki said...

Those lucky cats work like charms... ^^

retriever said...

Lovely foto.

Bibi said...

There's one of these waving kitties in a Chinese store down the street...I've often been tempted to buy one. And Priscilla looks like she's waving, too!

James said...

Cool shot! The waving cats made me smile, :-)

Alexa said...

Visited some friends this weekend who have a couple of these lucky cats in their kitchen. I think they actually bought theirs in China though. :~}

Lily Hydrangea said...

Alexa, I wish I had one - or three!