hello super lucky cat

Hello-Kitty/Super-Lucky-Cat-in-Greenwich-Village



























in case it isn't obvious, I'll go ahead and point out the reflections. the weird white shape in front of the cat is the front of a car and then glimpses of the brick and windows are the building across the street. I used to live in that building in greenwich village. every once in awhile I like to walk down that street and relive old happy memories. for more interesting reflections, please visit jame's weekend reflections.


Comments

Viera said…
Great windows reflection...lovely photo...
'Tsuki said…
Those lucky cats work like charms... ^^
Pat said…
There's one of these waving kitties in a Chinese store down the street...I've often been tempted to buy one. And Priscilla looks like she's waving, too!
James said…
Cool shot! The waving cats made me smile, :-)
Alexa said…
Visited some friends this weekend who have a couple of these lucky cats in their kitchen. I think they actually bought theirs in China though. :~}
dianasfaria.com said…
Alexa, I wish I had one - or three!

Popular Posts