last leaves


please click on photo to see more leaf details


winter is approximately one month away but you would never know it from the cold snap we've been having. it's been absolutely frigid the last couple of days. the weather seems way to cold for this time of year! thursday's wind nearly finished taking what was left of the leaves. I wish the autumn didn't go by so fast. luckily I came upon this tree with a few golden leaves brightly shining just as the sun was going down. tomorrow I will try and do some last minute gardening. what type of plans do you have for the weekend?

Comments

Jill said…
Very reminiscent of my hometown in Ohio.
Lily: You may be cold but it looks sunny and there is no snow. We are definetly having a white Thanksgiving.
dianasfaria.com said…
Hi Jill! it's funny how so many states have similar scenes. I see it that in so many blogs from all over actually.

Hi Fishing Guy, I guess I should count my blessings! Yesterday was so dreary by comparison.
chrome3d said…
All the leafs are gone in Finland and now it´s freezing.

This weekend I´ll go to IKEA.

Popular Posts