skywatch over the hudson river





I am so glad I was able to photograph the sky this week before the rain permanently set in. this is the view from the flight deck of the intrepid, looking out over the hudson river.
I know, this technically isn't long island, but like many of us, I take ownership of this great city of manhattan because it happens to be in the state of new york. no worries, I'll be back on long island saturday!
if you'd like to see more beautiful skywatch photos from around the world,
please go here.

Comments

Pietro Brosio said…
Powerful image, beautiful composition. Great clouds, sun, reflection.
Happy Sky Watch!
Cathy said…
That's a gorgeous photo. Wow! Note to self - must go visit there someday.
bobbie said…
That shining path of light across the Hudson is really something else!
Olga said…
How pretty! I really like the reflection in the water.
Your sky photo is perfect! I love the reflection in the water.
Baruch said…
A beautiful capture of a sunrise/sunet. Thanks for sharing
Anonymous said…
It's fun seeing all of the different views from around the world. Thanks for sharing Yours.
Pamela K H said…
SkyWatch over the Hudson is awesome.The water,the sky the colors, all so peaceful. I love it!
Thanks for sharing.
Keep SkyWatching,
DeniseinVA said…
You captured a perfect moment in time. Your photograph is stunning.
Kitty said…
what a gorgeous view!
Grammy said…
Your photo is wonderful!
Have a wonderful weekend!.
Anonymous said…
Ohhh! I love this shot!

Paz

Popular Posts