rush hour skywatch





rush hour on long island can be monotonous and boring which can be dangerous considering the large numbers of vehicles on the road. like most people I tend to drive on auto pilot when I take the same route over and over. I know other people do this as well because of the many times I try and get their attention to no prevail. all I see is a blank stare as they act oblivious to my directional as I try not to miss my exit. sometimes they seem to actually stay in the lane next to me purposely blocking me so there is absolutely no way I can change lanes. all of this has changed since I started watching skies. who has time to get frustrated in traffic when you are busy looking for every opportunity to get a good skywatch shot? if you would like to see more beautiful skies from around the world, please go here.
have you seen any good skies lately?

Comments

Pietro Brosio said…
Nice picture, Lily. I like the traffic lights and the car lights against the colored sky.
EG CameraGirl said…
Love your positive attitude! The photo turned out very well too! The tail lights are spectacular. ;-)
I have lived in the country for so long I have forgotten "Rush Hour" was like.Very nice shot!
Gemma Wiseman said…
These car tail lights make a magical contrast with the lights of the sky! Beautiful!
bobbie said…
Yes, I love the contrast - traffic vs. nature. Just be careful you don't rearend someone while you're doing it! It is a lovely sky.
luvmyboys said…
Great shot! I love the bright lights against the dark sky. I didn't know traffic could look so good! LOL!
tr3nta said…
nice shot I like the strong difference of colors between the sky and the car lights.
My that does look like a busy time for you.
duopastorale said…
Lovely colour in the car lights in contrast to the sky. Nice shot!
Flying Solo said…
This a a original sky watch post :)
Jeanne said…
Love this with the lights and all. I've taken to doing the same when I'm in traffic. Makes for very interesting shots.

Popular Posts