yours to treasure...


please click on photo to enlarge for greater detail


is a beautiful little gift shop in the lovely town of massapequa on park boulevard. it's not often you can find a place to shop in without going into a large department store or mall. thankfully long island has some small towns left where you can actually walk down their main street and peruse a variety of interesting shops. this weekend yours to treasure is hosting a holiday open house friday through sunday where you can enjoy some yummy refreshments while you do some shopping.

Comments

bobbie said…
I've been in that shop. I lived in Massapequa Park for 20 years. It's a nice town, and I do miss it sometimes. Mostly I guess I miss the time I spent there and the people who were there with me. Good memories.
Fashion Schlub said…
Lovely vignette! I also lived in Massapequa Park growing up (1969-1985). There was a great bakery in that little strip of Park Blvd just north of the train station...they had those great big cookies with the chocolate chips all over the top - they were perfect - sugary and crumbly. My first real "bakery" memory :-)
Anonymous said…
Lily, that's beautiful, but...I'm not ready for Christmas!
Rinkly Rimes said…
Love the shop! Love the name! Not so sure about loving the Early Christmas!

Popular Posts