jewish war veteran of the usa

I remember the first time I noticed one of these veterans with a bunch of delicate paper poppies I was with my sister-in law lorraine. she stopped to give the vet a donation and he in turn gave her a small red flower. because lorraine made me aware of their service, I in turn made my son ian aware. so when ian spotted the vet outside trader joe's in plainview, he ran over to me to get money to donate to a good cause. this vets red flower had a tiny strip of paper attached to it that read, the jewish war veterans of the usa and the national ladies auxiliary veterans hospitalization & veterans services.
many vets all over long island will stand outside stores giving these flowers away for donations in order to help support america's veterans.

Comments

Popular Posts