majestic sky revisited

majestic-sky-over-main-street-in-farmingdale



























today was a gorgeous day! I could hardly believe my phone said it was 61 degrees out. I took another photo of this big white cloud last friday, a day that was mostly a grey one - before ending with this majestic sky. I have taken many photographs using the wires in the sky around LI as part of their composition so I am quite aware of their presence - and I am fairly certain I would not miss seeing so many of them. 

Comments

Kay L. Davies said…
A yummy spun-sugar confection of cloud!
K
bARE-eYED sUN said…
yes, indeed, it was a gorgeous day to day in NYC, a pity i neglected to capture it. :-) you did a fine job, though. thanks for the post.

..
.ero
.
Pat said…
Lovely, and I like the little flags, too.
Alexa said…
Nice sky! And I love the one lone out-of-line flag.
Daryl said…
what a truly lovely sky

Popular Posts