old house in federal hill, rhode island

Old House-in-Federal-Hill-Rhode-Island



























how beautiful is this old house with the scaffolding? maybe if I visit here again I will work up the courage to ask for an inside tour (I can't imagine what I would say if someone knocked on my door asking for a tour of my house). last sunday we brought ian back to college and on the way we drove through this federal hill neighborhood to check out a bakery we had seen featured on bizarre foods america. according to wikipedia, federal hill is best known for its italian american community, mafia ties and abundance of restaurants. tomorrow I'll post more about the bakery.

Comments

Alexa said…
It's a beautiful place. And I guess the scaffolding is proof that it's well-maintained. (Will keep my appetite whetted for the bakery.)

Popular Posts