The Road to Providence

Sunrise-Over-the-Cross-Island-Expressway





















A man braves the cold to get some exercise as he walks the path alongside the Cross Island Expressway one recent bitter cold morning. We take this road to the Throgs Neck Bridge whenever Anthony & I travel to Providence. One of my favorite things to look forward too on our journey is watching the sunrise over the Long Island Sound. You might remember a blurrier shot of this scene I posted last October. If you look at both photos you will notice a real difference in the light due to the different seasons in which both pictures were taken. Which reminds me, it's almost time to set our clocks ahead. I hope I remember.

Comments

Alexa said…
Great shot! (And thanks for reminding me—really, I totally forgot).
dianasfaria.com said…
So did Ian! I'm about to go to sleep hoping I will ward off the fatigue I feel every year for three days after we make the switch. I hope you're enjoying the nice weather Alexa!

Popular Posts