Just in case you forgot what springtime looks like, and 22 reasons why Daylight Saving Time needs to be abolished.

Sprintime-in-Providence-2013



































It's been a looong Winter. With all the little shoots of green popping out all over the place - we're not quite here yet,  but we will be soon, very soon! Speaking of which, don't forget to spring ahead tonight. I've already set my clocks ahead and although Lena Dunham is on Saturday Night Live (it's about time), I will be recording the show with the hope that if I go to sleep early tonight I won't be tired tomorrow. I really do not like Daylight Saving Time.
Here is the link as promised.

Comments

Anonymous said…
I forgot to remind my mom about daylight savings time and she woke up late for church.

Popular Posts