another pic of lido golf club in lido beach on long island

what a nice view we had of the golf course while dining in the upper level of the club last night. there was lots of big blue sky with oblong shaped cottony clouds floating by and endless green grass that seemed to roll on forever. the food was quite good too. I had bowtie pasta with clam sauce, mixed greens and the fat flat noodles with penne ala vodka sauce. unfortunately I'm not a golfer but I did overhear from several of the golfers that they had a perfect day for it. please go here if you'd like to know more about the club.

Comments

Anonymous said…
If you bounce your ball off the carpath on the left side of this picture, you can reach this green in two shots. Ask me how I know...

Chip
dianasfaria.com said…
LOL! Ian & I just read this. You must know by experience I am guessing! Very funny.

Popular Posts