after all the rain all day yesterday...

we still have snow on the ground.

Comments

Louis la Vache said…
«Louis» KNOWS you are ready for Spring!
James said…
Yesterday was rain and tomorrow is snowy in Newtown. I like your picture very much. :)
VP said…
With snow still on the ground it may be a bit early to say spring, but it's coming...
Pat said…
This is a beautiful photo, with the curving fence, the hill, the tall trees, and the contrast of the brown and white! Our snow is gone, except for some large, dirty lumps on the sides of the highway.
bobbie said…
Discouraging, isn't it? But wait - there's more to come.
Marlene said…
I know your weather is dreary but your photo's make it lovely.
Dianne said…
it is snowing again!!
just when we saw the earth :)

pretty photo
Daryl said…
Nice shot!

It gets to enjoy having more snow fall on it .. sigh .. I am getting close to being totally over winter ..
Tarun Mitra said…
nice...its really looks beautiful after being washed up
Lori said…
That's such a pretty shot. I love the curve of the ground. So beautiful!
Anonymous said…
Central Park looked like this a few days ago and then Tuesday's rain finally washed it away. Of course, it's snowing again, today, Thursday. So everywhere will be covered in snow again. ;-)

Paz
Thérèse said…
Quite a picture with all these curbs.
As long as it does not freeze, you should be safe.
Pietro Brosio said…
Very nice romantic image, Lily. I like it very much!
Here we've forgotten the snow in the town, but not in the mountains :-)
Babzy.B said…
nice mood in this shot :)
I didn't like Canada in February, the snow were melting, an the slush made the road wet and muddy.

Surprised your photo showed the snow still intact.
Lowell said…
I love this - it is so well composed...I like the colors, too, but that fence just forces the eye up and over the hill. Well done!
Alexa said…
Beautiful shot, Lily. I think I used to go horseback riding around here when I was a kid—is that possible? Of course, after all the snow we had today, this must be covered in white again.
Lovely photo. I wonder how it looks now with all the snow we got.
Anonymous said…
Keep posting stuff like this i really like it

Popular Posts