springtime tree reflection

Long-Island-Springtime-Tree-Reflection

it is soo damp and cold outside & grey! as I drove ian home from his violin lesson earlier today, I noticed everyone bundled up for winter weather. it seems like most people believe it doesn't really warm up until may - only fifteen more days everyone! today's reflection is the result of using my iphone hipstamatic app. it was actually somewhat sunny out when I snapped this but I couldn't resist the texture from the pavement creating a starry like sky effect.
if you'd like to see more reflections or add your own to the mix, please check out james of newtown area photo's wonderful 'weekend reflections' meme. thanks James!
view an interesting springtime creature


Comments

James said…
Awesome shot! It has a very strange mood and an air of mystery.

Actually the winters here were one of the things we liked most about the East Coast. We got excited every time it snowed. Now it's going to be sunny and between 65 and 80F almost everyday. That gets pretty boring year after year.
I'll miss the four seasons. :(
Kay L. Davies said…
Fascinating photo. I love it.
-- K

Kay, Alberta, Canada
An Unfittie's Guide to Adventurous Travel
Unknown said…
Beautiful spring reflection Lily.
Have a great Sunday.
Costas
'Tsuki said…
Very impressive, this shot... The color is magnificent, very rich... Yes, I like it very much indeed.
Bruce said…
Very nice, like the ambiguous figure/ground relationship.

Popular Posts