mundays luncheonette

Thanksgiving-Decorations-at-Mundays-Luncheonette



























rarely does my son have off from school so when he is off, I like to let him sleep in. as we all know, teenagers require a lot of sleep so we got off to a late start celebrating no school. we decided on a late lunch at mundays in huntington, which was packed to the gills with with all the other kids and their moms who had the same idea. our waitress marveled at how quickly we were seated - within 10 minutes. the food and atmosphere at mundays was the perfect antidote to school and work.

Comments

I love diner breakfasts! I always oredr a western omelet with hash browns and whole wheat toast ...yum!
Janie said…
I remember having teenagers. They always wanted to sleep in!
Glad you had a nice lunch out.
Carol said…
It looks like a cozy luncheonette. Nice shot with a hint of vintage charm. Lily, I just read your profile info and I love your interests..."mostly everything"..so fun...
bobbie said…
Looks like a great place.
Ilse said…
Hi Lily!
Looking forward to reading your blog in detail...never been in your area before.
(My teenage son has 5 months of school left and after 13yrs of getting up early with him, I can sleep in for once!)

Popular Posts