lance armstrong and biking in montauk

Lance-Armstrong-Confesses-to-Oprah-and-Biking-in Montauk-NY



























so, the sun came out for about two hours today. and it's not like I don't like all of our four seasons - I do. I just want some sun in them. 
in other news, I am a bit bewildered as to why lance armstrong is giving a two night interview to oprah. I think it's great that armstrong has come clean but wouldn't a ten minute press conference suffice? he could have just read a statement and be done with it. 


Comments

Thérèse said…
It is a sad reality! What kind of lesson is it for our children?
Lovely picture which reminds me that I have to look for a new basket for my own bike, this one looks great!
KaHolly said…
I was thinking a paragraph on page six would do the trick!! Lovely photo!
Daryl said…
not for a media attention hog
Lori Skoog said…
His confession has become entertainment. Overkill once again.

I'd like to be on that beach with my bike!
Alexa said…
That looks like my kind of bike riding—as opposed to the kind Lance does (did). It must be exhausting to require that much attention all the time.

Popular Posts