I can now cross this off my bucket list...

Bright-Angel-Trail-Grand-Canyon



































last week a dream I was not sure I would ever see fulfilled came true. getting to see the grand canyon in person and actually spend the day there superseded all of my imagined expectations. we started out at grand canyon village by el tovar and then drove through the park, stopping at several viewing points throughout the day. I found the various viewing points outside of the village to be less crowded and equally breathtaking. hours later when we were about to exit the park, I didn't want to leave! if I had a sleeping bag (and the courage) I think I would have camped out under the stars. I will post more pictures of this awesome place later this week. 
so this is why I had trouble posting last week! the resort we were staying in guaranteed us they had wifi but they neglected to say it was only during certain unpredictable times of the day - if I happened to be sleeping or hiking or whatever I would miss my opportunity. on the plus side, I haven't been this unplugged in a very long time so maybe that's a good thing.


Comments

Daryl said…
OH!!!!! gorgeous
Alexa said…
Lucky you! And if you can't unplug for this . . .
Looking forward to more (I haven't crossed it off my list yet.)
Anonymous said…
Nice shot, brings back memories. PGma
Kitty said…
wow. I envy you!
Good that you're getting in touch with nature. I'm sure that photos don't do the view justice.

Popular Posts