Strike A Pose




























Here is Priscilla waiting semi-patiently to go outside for a walk. In fact, she's not being patient in the least bit. I was just lucky to catch this split second of a moment in between her barking at me to hurry the hell up. I actually faked her out to take this picture. I noticed her posing by the door while I was tying my sneakers. I went to pick up my camera when she immediately snapped at me barking so completely frustrated as if she was saying"... you have got to be kidding me human!" I quickly put the camera down. As soon as she assumed her position, I grabbed my camera - and the shot. I know, I love this picture because I love her and now I get to remember this moment every time I look at this.
Yes I am very lucky how I get to amuse myself while taking care of Priscilla, I can't imagine what life would be like without her.

Comments

Anonymous said…
We don't know how life would be without her, our therapy dog. PGma

Popular Posts