Music Under The Stars

please click on photo to get a better look at the band.

at john j. burns town park in massapequa. as you can see by the umbrellas, it had already started raining by the time lou gramm, the lead singer of foreigner started singing. although I was a little distracted taking photos while juggling my umbrella I must tell you lou's rendition of double vision got the crowd cheering for more. unfortunately the rain became a huge downpour and didn't let up. for more info about free summer concerts go here , scroll down the right side and click on music under the stars.

Comments

Anonymous said…
So sorry it rained. Will there be a raincheck performance date?

Paz
Ian France said…
love the photo, you captured the audience with the umbrellas very well with the lit up stage.
dianasfaria.com said…
I don't think so Paz, but I can't say for sure. People were still holding out for the rain to stop when we left.
Thank you Arnold. You are so kind.
MmeBenaut said…
I think I know that band "foreigner"; I've heard of them but I can't think of the context.
I love that the crowd came prepared with big umbrellas.
Anonymous said…
In the spirit of the darker side of Long Island I have to remind people Massapequa is also the town where the sordid love affair of Amy Fisher and Joey Buttafuco took place all those years ago . Allan
dianasfaria.com said…
That's right Allan. Massapequa was also home to Jerry Seinfeld and the Baldwin brothers!

Popular Posts