Monday, June 8, 2009

peony scented garden


please click on photo to see more details



mr. santilli, the creator of the "today's flowers" meme recently invited me to participate by posting a flower. anyone who knows my name can probably guess how much I love flowers, so naturally I jumped at the chance! if you happened to see my post from yesterday, you may also guess that I spent my spare time in the garden this last weekend. lucky for me I was able to catch one of our peonies in full bloom. if you'd like to see more beautiful flowers, please go here. happy monday everyone.

14 comments:

chrome3d said...

Forms and colour are just lovely in every way.

SquirrelQueen said...

Very beautiful.
SQ

Shell Sherree said...

You have peonies? Oh Lily, how gorgeous! I can't choose a favourite flower but if I had to, peonies would be right up there.

Pietro said...

Splendid flower, Lily.
Nicely shaded picture.

Abe Lincoln said...

I must say that our peony flowers are done blooming for this year. This is a great looking post with your photos.

I did manage to get some peony blooms this year and recorded them on my flower blog.

Our Flower Pot

bobbie said...

Peonies are such a sweet, old fashioned flower. Your photo is beautiful.

Regina said...

Looks so sweet. Nice shot!

Daryl said...

Ah I can scent it from here .. lovely

maryt/theteach said...

Absolutely beautiful shot, Lily! :)

Paz said...

I love this flower. Beautiful capture!

Paz

Janie said...

Your peony is beautiful. I enjoy seeing the garden grow -- but I'd rather avoid the hard work of good gardening...

Denise said...

Your peony is exquisite, such a great photo. Thank you for sharing it.

SandyCarlson said...

That is a gorgeous photo!

Frisky Librarian said...

Very pretty!