Leprechaun on Main Street

 

has anyone gotten a chance to see crazy heart? I finally did yesterday & I am so glad I didn't miss it. oh my gosh, what a great movie! jeff bridges was amazing and I loved robert duvall. at one point I looked back at the audience and everyone looked so completely absorbed by the story. I also loved the way the movie showed how people's lives are affected by the music they listen too. go see it, you won't be disappointed.

"I'll keep on acting 'til they wipe the drool. I like the business. I like to do different parts and diverse characters. I haven't lost my enthusiasm yet!" ~robert duvall

Comments

I haven't had a chance to see this movie as yet -- sounds so good!

Love the leprechaun! He survived the recent snowstorm :-)
Louis la Vache said…
hee hee
It looks as if the man coming out of the pub has been training for the St. Paddy's Day Olympics...
(hic)
Babzy.B said…
A kind of Irish image ;) I haven't seen the movie yet !
Pat said…
Haven't seen it yet, but you gave it a good recommendation, so....

I like your leprechaun....
Marlene said…
Yeah it's March! Spring is around the corner and I love your leprechan. Haven't seen the movie yet but will check it out, my husband is a huge Robert Duval fan.
Anonymous said…
I'm going to buy the music CD from that movie, I also totally enjoyed it. Jeff Bridges is great as is Duval.
I got to go put up my leprechaun on the door. PGma
Daryl said…
Loved the movie but Duval was annoying .. he only got the part because he was a producer .. and he ad-libed ALL his lines including that song he sang ...
James said…
Cool shot but you are a couple week's early. :)
Carol said…
Haven't seen the movie but I intend to, thanks for the great review. Cute Leprechaun!
Pietro Brosio said…
Very nice shot!! I'm sure the beer is good there!
;-)
K Soucy said…
I see two leprechauns in that photo. I have been meaning to try and get out and see that movie, maybe soon. Thanks for your kind comments too. :)
SandyCarlson said…
I have heard good things about this movie. I will take your recommendation.
Kathleen said…
Oh those places give us Irish a bad rep! LOL..
Ready for the next storm..Has Spring been canceled this year?
Alexa said…
Not yet—but I will. Love Jeff Bridges' work! And I heard that he takes pictures on every set he works on—love that too.
And I love your leprechaun too.

Popular Posts