Tuesday, March 15, 2011

everyone is irish on saint patrick's day...



























remember munday's luncheonette where I had my first waffle in keeping with this year's resolution to eat more waffles? of course I went back for what I believe was my fourth waffle of the year, only to find out the whole place was decked out for saint patrick's day, & quite splendidly I might add.
this post is a part of the abc wednesday meme. if you'd like to see other representations of the letter I, or if you'd like to add your own I representation, please visit 'abc wednesday'

8 comments:

Kim, USA said...

Happy St. Patrick's day!!
ABC Wed.

Thérèse said...

A nice reminder!

Roger Owen Green said...

your title is right on
ROG, ABC Wednesday team

Kitty said...

ha, the 'I' theme and St. Patrick's day coincide nicely.

I'm a little skeered of Midtown for this Thursday. It will be a madhouse!

Gattina said...

I never thought about that, lol

Gattina
ABC Team

Misfit in Paradise said...

Weren't we lucky to have 'I' so close to St. Patrick's Day?
Donna - ABC Team

Dianne said...

everyone is Irish
I just got a card from my Italian ex-landlord in Brooklyn
he was all decked out in green :)

LisaF said...

Perfect timing! My German-English ancestors might disagree with you, but what the heck...let's celebrate the green!