pork fried rice with a side of theatre arts...


please click on photo to see hairstyles up close



was the unusual name for thursday nights show at the farmingdale high school. in this scene the young man with the dark curly hair in the center was singing the song "hair" while the group around him sang back up. it was amazing. other outstanding acts included a young woman who sang "hometown glory" and another young man who sang, "my girlfriend, who lives in canada".
I always enjoy high school theatre arts, you are usually guaranteed to see some great talent and often times it is free.

Comments

KB said…
I begrudgingly went to many of my daughters shows and proceeded to thoroughly enjoy them all. Love the title of the show.
bobbie said…
What a great shot you captured!

I always enjoyed the high school productions. And many of the participants did have real talent.
Anonymous said…
What fun to watch. Talented kids.

Paz
Pietro Brosio said…
Beautiful image, with all those youngsters singing on the scene.
Anonymous said…
It was one of the best high school arts programs I've seen, great amount of effort and imagination went into this production. It was like a variety show, made it lots of fun to watch. PGma
Marka said…
You've captured some colorful characters. High school arts are always a great way to spend an afternoon or evening.
Anonymous said…
Neat photo. We love to see the granddaughter in her plays and musicals.

Now, you and your friends can help me Make History. I am trying to see if it is possible to get 10,000 visitors in a short period of time on my new blog, Pick a Peck of Pixels. If you go there, please either become a Follower or leave a comment. You can come back each day to see and read something new. Your visit will count and help me Make History.
Pick a Peck of Pixels
Janie said…
I'm always amazed to see high school performances. The kids are so talented and work so hard.
Babzy.B said…
A colourful show ! I love the movie Hair :)

Popular Posts