sunday shadows


please click on photo to see more details



walking on the beach is one of my favorite things about living on long island. as long as I do not leave between 10 am and 2pm on a hot sunny weekend, I can get to the beach in less than twenty minutes by car. sometimes when circumstances force me to leave during those times, I get lucky anyway and the traffic isn't so bad. on another note, hopefully by the time you read this, I will be in rome, italy- either that or still on the airplane with great anticipation! I have scheduled all of my posts until I get back. I will try to check in as often as possible. have a great sunday everyone!

Comments

Alexa said…
What a lovely family of shadows! Trust you three are now casting your shadows all over the Eternal City.
bobbie said…
This is a really great shadow shot. Take lots more in Italy!
Sylvia K said…
What a great shadow shot, Lily! Just wonderful! Look forward to your pics from Italy!!

Have a great trip!
Sylvia
Love your beach shot....any beach shot we love, really! Enjoy your time abroad!!
Pietro Brosio said…
Very lovely shadows image, Lily!

Popular Posts