today's flower...


please click on photos to see daisy details up close



I love these daisies. my mom used to have them in her backyard and I always admired them. I finally purchased some on sale at a local nursery and planted them in my garden recently. I've noticed a lot of garden centers have their perennials on sale now, so if you are going to be home doing some gardening in the next couple of weeks it may be a good time to splurge and get that favorite flower you always wanted.


this post is part of "today's flower" meme hosted by mr. luiz santilli. please go here to see more lovely flowers. thank you mr. santilli.

Comments

bobbie said…
An excellent idea. I think I will do exactly what you suggest.
Pat - Arkansas said…
A lovely photo of beautiful flowers. I've been hanging out at Lowe's and Home Depot's garden centers, and other nurseries and greenhouses trying to catch perennials on sale. You're right; it's a good way to add to one's garden.
Marju said…
Beautyful photos!
Reader Wil said…
Good advice! I also love daisies!
SandyCarlson said…
Your daisies are very beautiful, to be sure.
chrome3d said…
That´s good to know. Soon I have to drive a lot and hang around parking lots because that is my part of the work.
Daryl said…
Less is more and daisies are such simple flowers they tend to get ignored ... they are so pleasant and easy to grow
mari said…
I feel like I haven't seen a daisy in ages...nice way for me to start my day on the West Coast!
Daisies are pure, iconic summer fun!
DeniseinVA said…
Your daisies are beautiful. Thanks for the flower garden tip on sales also. Thank you also for participating in Today's Flowers :)
Lovely daisies! They always make me smile ;--)
Hugs and blessings,
Ken Mac said…
Lily, thanks for caring. My fellow bloggers have helped keep my spirits up.

Thanks for your prayers and support re my recent illness and successful recovery. Much appreciated!
luvmyboys said…
I love daisies! We recently bought a couple of Gerbera daisies and planted them in our garden. They come in such fun colors!
Marka said…
Gorgeous daisies! They definitely brighten up the day.
Anonymous said…
I love your daisies.

Paz

Popular Posts