back from rome...


please click on photo to see coliseum up close


hi everyone! thank you for stopping by and visiting here while I was away. I actually got to check in and see all of your comments and I want you to know I loved reading them from italy! though, no matter how I tried, I could not leave a comment here or on anyone else's blog via my blackberry. it was really strange, for some reason it just wouldn't work.
also, sorry I am so late with posting today's photo. I just got back a couple of hours ago and I'm still on italian time which means it is somewhere around 4:30 in the morning! I had such a great time, but I am so happy to be home.
so for now I will leave you with this photo of the coliseum in rome before I go and recover from my jet lag. the coliseum and its history amazes me. it's hard to believe people actually went there for entertainment purposes to see the horrific events that took place there. I see its purpose now as a testament that people can change.

Comments

James said…
Welcome back! Rome seems like an amazing place. I bet you have tons of memories and pictures.
Marylène said…
Glad you're back home, safe and happy !
Being happy with vacation and happy to be back home is a wonderful feeling, enjoy it !!
Babzy.B said…
welcome back ! i' m sure you enjoy Rome , nice photo !
Shell Sherree said…
Ahhhh! It's lovely to have you back, Lily. I was only in Rome for a day and a night and I think we walked 12 hours straight! Enjoy your sleep.
Pat said…
Welcome back! I too am home, but on my blog I am still in Seattle--gives me time to take more Belgrade photos. I too am fascinated by the Coliseum.
Anonymous said…
Welcome back SS!
bobbie said…
Glad to have you safely home, and happy to hear you had a good trip. rest up and then tell us all about it.
Alexa said…
Yay -- you're back safe and sound, and apparently did not melt in the Italian heat. Can't wait to see your pix (this is a good start) and hear about your trip!
mari said…
Welcome back! Can't wait to see more photos from Rome. I haven't been there in ages, so I'm really eager to revisit through you. You are going to post pics, right...? xo, mari
luvmyboys said…
Welcome back! I can't wait to see more of your vacation pics!

Popular Posts