coliseum sky


please click on photo to see more detail



do you see that blue sky? that was the weather in italy for the entire twelve days we were there! and see how there were big white puffy clouds? they never once blocked the sun. I've never sweat so much in my life- and I exercise a lot! walking outside was like being in a sauna. I'm not complaining because I also noticed all my aches and pains went away.

today is skywatch friday, if you'd like to see more skies from all around the world, please go here, thanks to klaus and his team, sandy, ivar, wren, fishing guy and louise.

Comments

SandyCarlson said…
That's a beautiful sky. I am glad you had good weather there.
Sylvia K said…
Lovely shot of the coliseum, Lily, and I love Italy and particularly Rome. Those big puffy, beautiful clouds make it even better!

So glad you had such great weather!

Sylvia
Carol said…
Great shot of the coliseum...and a beautiful sky too...I posted the coliseum three weeks ago...
chrome3d said…
Now that was a great place for skywatching! Walking does make your pains go away, sort of. There will be other kind of pains!:-)
Alexa said…
Great shot, Lily. Now you just have to deal with the "pain" of not being able to get the world's best gelato or having the reward of this view at the end of your walk!
Janie said…
Beautiful blue sky over magnificent architecture.
Pietro Brosio said…
Amazing scenery, Lily.
I'm glad you had good weather in Italy, maybe a bit hot :-)
Kitty said…
it's nice to see so many people touring the ruins. For some reason, that interest in history warms my heart.

The heat over there sounds terrible. You missed many insanely humid days here.

Popular Posts