Tuesday, May 5, 2009

gold fish at hick's nursery


photo courtesy ian


I took a bunch of photos of these pretty gold fish but none of mine came out as nice as this one taken by my son. this photograph reminds me a little of a flat screen television set. only, this is by far much more interesting. I love what is happening in the different reflections and I love the complimentary colors. if you click on the photo to enlarge it you can see how the fish seem to be looking directly at the photographer.

10 comments:

Pietro said...

It looks like a television screen indeed. Very nice picture with so warm colors, Lily!

Alexa said...

Love taking pix of fish myself, and this is a great one your son has taken!

Babzy said...

nice image :)

bobbie said...

They really do look right at you, don't they?

Daryl said...

Nicely done, Ian!

Sort of looks like a TV doesnt it?!

luvmyboys said...

Great job! And of course, the fish on the bottom left is making a funny face! :-O

Martha said...

Or maybe a screen saver on a computer monitor.

Janie said...

Interesting photo. At first I thought it was a television screen.
Cute how the fish are looking at the camera.

Christopher Raun Leth said...

Nice colors in this one! Well done.

Ian France said...

Love this pic - there are so many things happening all at once but it all comes together so nicely :)